Tuesday, April 26, 2011

just another poem not about anyone or anything

The Sun in your Eyes:

I don�t wish to be alone
But I cant do this wishful thinking
And I don�t need another voice on the phone
You will pass me by while I am blinking

Go so quickly just as you came
As I try to cry out my voice is weak
I strain through pain as you give this a name
You cant see that its me who speaks

You are blind to those of my kind
Have fun walking with the sun in your eyes
At your side? How? I don�t cross your mind�
Is it a surprise that I found your disguise?

It was not a hard task to remove your mask
I�ll help you break, shake this madness that you make
Remove the flask, answer the questions I ask
Please don�t fake courage as you risk these leaps you take

You run with sun scorching in your eyes search for shade but there is none
You walk a line that is so fine hurry you are wasting time
Have you won? My mind has spun. Please don�t tell me we are done
This mountain I climb is it a crime to sometimes wish you were still mine?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's about someone & something...Just sayin'..

    ReplyDelete