Sunday, March 27, 2011

No Chagrin

I take heed to feed the need of my shiny thing
It welcome me with open arms, I run to it with speed
Burning fire, awakens my desire for that little line that I require
This urge of mine I can�t dismiss, this demon of mine I can�t resist
Taking it against my skin, a thin line leaves no chagrin
I want to hate him, instead I create lines, I want to move on but I wait inside
I need it to be more, go back to before; impossible; ill deal as my heart hits the floor
I tried to push this back inside but my shiny thing and I collide
My words to him, they go unheard, but his are stirred inside my brain
Take this to my skin, this unknown mistake, this something I can�t shake
Why can�t I fight this urge? Why do I cling so tight?
Why must I do this every night?
Why can�t I look at myself in disgust?
Why can�t I be inside his head, instead mine is attached by a single thread
So once again I slide this demon against my skin knowing inside I can never win





Mood: eh

1 comment:

  1. You should have more Reactions listed. This one would be multiple. CONFUSED...DISTURBED

    ReplyDelete